Here are ten fundamental concepts that characterize an effective meeting.
1) Definition: A meeting is a business where people for a job that a team will be adjusted accordingly.
2) A business meeting as an event that occurs when it is preceded in the planning, stress, characterized by the structure determined and controlled by a budget.
3) The youth meetings are free of the core business, work at the heart of their work. Unlike many sessions to prevent people from working on critical tasks such as planning, communication and learning.
4) combination of three things that are unproductive and include: poor planning, lack of adequate procedures and hostile culture. Effective leaders in all this for an effective meeting.
5) Effective meetings, sharing of control and making appointments.
6) The purpose of each meeting are agreements, decisions or solutions. The meetings for other reasons, rarely produces anything of value.
7) prepare the participants spend their time at the meeting in preparation for the meeting.
8) It is better to spend a little time to prepare solutions using a lot of time to solve problems.
9) The meetings are an investment of time and resources required for performance.
10) A meeting may be treated with every chair in the room. And if your meeting, ask your president.